If you are considering offering care in the home, please ensure you are following the below guidelines:
- Compliance with any Ofted and Government requirements
- Helpline for parents to ring
- Specific Risk Assessment of each home setting
- Care plan for every child signed by the parents
- Check parent’s home insurance adequately protects your staff whilst they are in the home.
- Daily checklists used to ensure the safety of any equipment used
- Spot checks by senior members of their team (if possible)